Wednesday, April 27, 2011

amore shoes

amore shoes





amore shoes amore shoes amore shoes



amore shoes amore shoes amore shoes







I didn't want my picture taken because I was going to cry. I didn't know why I was going to cry, but I knew that if anybody spoke to me or looked at me too closely the tears would fly out of my eyes and the sobs would fly out of my throat and I'd cry for a week. I could feel the tears brimming and sloshing in me like water in a glass that is unsteady and too full. ~Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar, Chapter 9



Remember, if you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast. ~Woody Allen



If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken Him completely by surprise. ~P.Z. Pearce



Bodies devoid of mind are as statues in the market place. ~Euripides



Just as a cautious businessman avoids investing all his capital in one concern, so wisdom would probably admonish us also not to anticipate all our happiness from one quarter alone. ~Sigmund Freud



Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant. ~Epictetus



If a fanatic is willing to give his life for a cause, he's probably willing to give yours as well. ~David Gerrold



Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. ~Jason Love



We all travel the milky way together, trees and men... trees are travellers, in the ordinary sense. They make journeys, not very extensive ones, it is true: but our own little comes and goes are only little more than tree-wavings - many of them not so much. ~John Muir, Scribner's Monthly, November 1878



It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job; it's a depression when you lose your own. ~Harry S Truman



This nice and subtle happiness of reading, this joy not chilled by age, this polite and unpunished vice, this selfish, serene life-long intoxication. ~Logan Pearsall Smith



To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler



When the boy is growing he has a wolf in his belly. ~German Proverb



Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis



Technology... the knack of so arranging the world that we don't have to experience it. ~Max Frisch



There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew. ~Marshall McLuhan, 1964



The essence of philosophy is that a man should so live that his happiness shall depend as little as possible on external things. ~Epictetus



Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like. ~Lemony Snicket



I want you to remember, I intend this breast satirically. ~Coupling, "Flushed," original airdate 12 May 2000, written by Steven Moffat, spoken by the character Susan



The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right. ~William Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com