Saturday, April 30, 2011

amorolfine

amorolfine





amorolfine amorolfine amorolfine



amorolfine amorolfine amorolfine







Sewing fills my days, not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets. ~Author Unknown



Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. ~Ernest Hemingway (Thanks, Schanna)



Theatre is life. Cinema is art. Television is furniture. ~Author Unknown



We all denounce bores, but while we do so, let us remember that there is nobody who isn't a bore to somebody. ~J.A. Spender



Be kind to your shadow. ~Rebecca Lawless



The future is no place to place your better days. ~Dave Matthews



May is a pious fraud of the almanac. ~James R. Lowell



Good company upon the road is the shortest cut. ~Author Unknown



In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald



It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~James Thurber



Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants. ~Kevin James



I have often noticed that when chickens quit quarreling over their food they often find that there is enough for all of them. I wonder if it might not be the same with the human race. ~Don Marquis I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes. ~Yves Saint Laurent



Lovers of air travel find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality and the fact of death. ~Alexander Chase, "Perspectives," 1966



I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you. ~Author Unknown



High-tech tomatoes. Mysterious milk. Supersquash. Are we supposed to eat this stuff? Or is it going to eat us? ~Annita Manning



And remember, no matter where you go, there you are. ~Confucius



Every civilization is, among other things, an arrangement for domesticating the passions and setting them to do useful work. ~Aldous Huxley Every civilization is, among other things, an arrangement for domesticating the passions and setting them to do useful work. ~Aldous Huxley



It is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas when its mighty Founder was a child Himself. ~Charles Dickens



Fear is just your feelings asking for a hug. ~Danielle Sanchez-Witzel and Michael Pennie, My Name is Earl, "South of the Border Part Uno/Dos," original airdate 7 December 2006, spoken by the character Joy Turner



To learn about eye protection, ask someone who has one. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com