Friday, April 29, 2011

laksa sarawak

laksa sarawak





laksa sarawak laksa sarawak laksa sarawak



laksa sarawak laksa sarawak laksa sarawak







Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill. ~Johnny Carson



"Tell me what you read and I'll tell you who you are" is true enough, but I'd know you better if you told me what you reread. ~Francois Mauriac



This statesman was no conqueror, but his superiority consisted in his moral conquest; this President vanquished no foreign people, and his superiority lay in his self-constraint; this excellent judge of human nature cast a spell over nobody, yet is more fascinating than the shining victors of history. ~Emil Ludwig



A horse is worth more than riches. ~Spanish Proverb



Tomorrow is the day when idlers work, and fools reform. ~Edward Young



There is no defense against adverse fortune which is so effectual as an habitual sense of humor. ~Thomas W. Higginson



I have seen my kid struggle into the kitchen in the morning with outfits that need only one accessory: an empty gin bottle. ~Erma Bombeck



I pledge allegiance to the earth and to the flora, fauna and human life that it supports, one planet indivisible, with safe air, water & soil, economic justice, equal rights and peace for all. ~Author unknown, proposed new Pledge of Allegiance, as seen on a button at evolvefish.com



Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving. ~Author Unknown



The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco. ~Mark Twain, attributed



If by gaining knowledge we destroy our health, we labour for a thing that will be useless in our hands. ~John Locke



The man who has no inner life is a slave to his surroundings. ~Henri Frederic Amiel



I am different from Washington; I have a higher, grander standard of principle. Washington could not lie. I can lie, but I won't. ~Mark Twain I am enamored with desert dew because it's usually the closest thing we get to rain. ~Linda Solegato



To fall into a habit is to begin to cease to be. ~Miguel de Unamuno, The Tragic Sense of Life



I'm not just retiring from the company, I'm also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron. ~Hartman Jule



People's fates are simplified by their names. ~Elias Canetti



Knock the "t" off the "can't." ~Samuel Johnson



Words are the physicians of a mind diseased. ~Aeschylus



The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything. ~From the movie Fight Club, based on the novel by Chuck Palahniuk



And life and love and peace are all new born. ~Alice Freeman Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com