Sunday, May 1, 2011

laksa sarawak

laksa sarawak





laksa sarawak laksa sarawak laksa sarawak



laksa sarawak laksa sarawak laksa sarawak







If trouble hearing Angels song with thine ears, try listening with thy heart. ~Terri Guillemets



He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. ~Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil He who finds Fortune on his side should go briskly ahead, for she is wont to favor the bold. ~Baltasar Gracian



Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement - and we will make the goal. ~Jerome Fleishman



Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion. ~C. Northcote Parkinson, 1958



Why be saddled with this thing called life expectancy? Of what relevance to an individual is such a statistic? Am I to concern myself with an allotment of days I never had and was never promised? Must I check off each day of my life as if I am subtracting from this imaginary hoard? No, on the contrary, I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived. And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



It is necessary to write, if the days are not to slip emptily by. How else, indeed, to clap the net over the butterfly of the moment? For the moment passes, it is forgotten; the mood is gone; life itself is gone. That is where the writer scores over his fellows: he catches the changes of his mind on the hop. ~Vita Sackville-West



They lard their lean books with the fat of others' works. ~Robert Burton, Anatomy of Melancholy, 1621



I got a postcard from my gynecologist. It said, "Did you know it's time for your annual check-up?" No, but now my mailman does. ~Cathy Ladman



Never marry for money. Ye'll borrow it cheaper. ~Scottish Proverb



Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Dear Lord, help me to break even. I need the money. ~Author Unknown



Get your facts first, and then you can distort 'em as much as you please. ~Mark Twain



Books are a refuge, a sort of cloistral refuge, from the vulgarities of the actual world. ~Walter Pater



The American experiment is the most tremendous and far reaching engine of social change which has ever either blessed or cursed mankind. ~Charles Francis Adams



There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in. ~Graham Greene, The Power and the Glory (thanks Harold)



Dreams, and predictions of astrology.... ought to serve but for winter talk by the fireside. ~Francis Bacon, "Of Prophecies"



I'm always fascinated by the way memory diffuses fact. ~Diane Sawyer



That which distinguishes this day from all others is that then both orators and artillerymen shoot blank cartridges. ~John Burroughs, Journal



The great man is he who does not lose his child's-heart. ~Mencius, Book IV



There are days when any electrical appliance in the house, including the vacuum cleaner, seems to offer more entertainment possibilities than the TV set. ~Harriet van Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com