Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Upcoming Napa Show

I've been trying to get out on the weekends and paint for the Napa Valley Art Festival that is happening at Copia on May 31st. The show runs from 10-4, and I'll be there, along with a few fellow Pixarians, Ernesto Nemesio, and Sharon Calahan, as well as a lot of the Sonoma Plein Air Regulars, including Paul Kratter, Randy Sexton, Kevin Courter, and Kim Lordier, to name a few. It should be fun, and there will be plenty of great art to browse. Here's some of my recent pieces that I'll be exhibiting in the show.

Late Spring
10.5 x 10" Pastel on Canson paper

Off Season
8 x 13" Pastel on Canson paper


Bystanders
10 x 10.5" Pastel on Canson paper


Dry Creek Crossing
8 x 12.75" Pastel on Canson paper


Diablo Afternoon
10.5 x 10" Pastel on Canson paper


March Morning
10 x 14" Pastel on Canson paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com