Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nicki Minaj T4 2011

images Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me Nicki Minaj T4 2011. JLS Confirmed for T4 On The
  • JLS Confirmed for T4 On The

• eb3retro
    05-04 09:07 PM
    how is that cheating? If I take a appartment on rent with lease on my name, pay my rent, pay my taxes, work for a US based company, pay my bills?

you did all this except being here and working in the place as mentioned in your LC , am i right???:rolleyes:

wallpaper JLS Confirmed for T4 On The Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj Super Bass Music
  • Nicki Minaj Super Bass Music

• guitarzen
    09-13 10:13 AM
    still waiting for a reviews!

Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj, Inez Van
  • Nicki Minaj, Inez Van

• gsc999
    07-11 05:35 PM
    Alabaman,

Legal is referring to me as the stuck moderator who may not like your making fun of a Representative on this forum.

Legal wants the rest of us to pay for his freedom of expression - and no value add - on this public forum.

Enough said from me on this issue.

Stucklabor,

Your time and effort is much appreciated.

Thanks for removing trash talk from this forum.

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantih

2011 Nicki Minaj Super Bass Music Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj
  • Nicki Minaj

• ganesh_sholapur
    11-08 08:29 PM
    Dear all,
    Currently working for ABC company with L1B visa, which expiring in Dec 19th 2008 and i am here in USA now along with my dependents.
    But this year i got my H1B approval and having my documents, as my filing was done from India, i do not have I-94 at this time.
    My quires are.
    1. Do i need to go for stamping in Canada or Mexico
    2. Can i work for company B with my H1B approval
    3. To start my new job, do my employer should change my status
    4. If going for stamping do my dependents also should join me.

Actually i have very short time to make my plans , please help in finding solutions for all my quires.
    With Regards
    Ganesh

more...

Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj On T4 #39;Nicki Grimaj#39;
  • Nicki Minaj On T4 #39;Nicki Grimaj#39;

• sobers
    06-23 03:50 PM
    A White House chat on Immigration...

with Michael P. Jackson
    Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security

Transcript
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask/20060623.html

Nicki Minaj T4 2011. A dozen april hits (2011)
  • A dozen april hits (2011)

• jnraajan
    04-09 04:52 PM
    My friend, who applied (during June 2007) for his EAD renewal around 60 days before his actual EAD expiration date, haven't got it renewed in time. After the expiry date, his employer asked him to come to work only after obtaining the renewed EAD. He has been told that in case of EAD it is not legal to work just with receipt.

Your Friend's employer is correct. Receipt Notice for EAD is NOT ENOUGH to start working. You should have a approved EAD Card to continue working.

more...

Nicki Minaj T4 2011. January 20, 2011; Posted by at
  • January 20, 2011; Posted by at

• minimalist
    09-19 10:58 PM
    Guys..i have noticed that so many other members has already been complained about the getting Red dots for no reason...i got the red for this post for just a spell mistake. This is too much and IV has to do some thing about this. Otherwise people will afraid or not be willing to post their opinions here...

All the people who crib about red dots: There is nothing IV can do about it.
    This is a feature of the forum software.Actuallly I suggest IV kickout anyone who cribs about red dots are someone using foul language in PMs/comments.If some one uses foul language in forum posts then admins can warn them or block them. It is not possible if they do it in comments.

Keep the eye on the ball guys. If you see all the bullshit the IV admins bare with some other guy showing up every few weeks asking questions as if IV Core is getting rich off of the contributions. And some other guy shows up with a great plan (no sarcasm intended) asking CORE to make his thread sticky instead of keeping the thread on top by bumping it every few hours or so.Then when the core doesn't respond to their idea/request to make the thread sticky start abusing them. They take all that in stride and still continue to pour their hearts into something they believe in.
    Now here are people so worried that they got a red dot and need the grievance be addressed. If not they will be afraid to post. If all it takes some one to stop you from posting your ideas is to give a red dot, how can any progress be made?

Think about it people.

2010 Nicki Minaj, Inez Van Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me
  • Nicki Minaj - Right Thru Me

• abhisam
    07-19 03:20 PM
    :D

Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :rolleyes:

And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute...

Even I had considered the idea of translating the BC myself or getting my friend to do it for me...but my lawyer suggested that BC is a very important document and USCIS is very particular about it. so it would be better if you get it done through a professional agency.

more...

Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj interview with
  • Nicki Minaj interview with

• arnab221
    11-11 01:23 PM
    Please check this post by murthy on Non 09, 2007

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nupush.html

On October 23, 2007, sixteen members of the New Democrat Coalition, led by the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, requested that "the House take action this year to resolve the immediate talent crisis that is facing U.S. employers." The group is pushing for reform that would increase H1B and employment based permanent residence, or "green card" quotas, before Congress adjourns this year.

Any IV updates on this ?

Yet again we have H1B and GC issues together , does this mean there is no chance that this would succeed ?

This year has seen like a 100 letters go back and forth between the house and senate on High skilled immigration , and we are where we were . The only outcome that the senators have had is they have improved their letter writing skills :D, and the only advantage nancy pelosi has had is that she is now the proud owner of a file which by now is 100 letters thick all pleading her to reform the immigration process and how prodly she can proclaim that she has done NOTHING to improve our plight . :D

SORRY to SAY this but cannot help but be sarcastic. :confused:

hair Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj - Moment 4 Life
  • Nicki Minaj - Moment 4 Life

• LostInGCProcess
    01-16 12:45 PM
    The original poster said that she was "laid off". So the question of her sponsoring company paying her does not arise. And hence she is without a job and she knows it. On this basis I said that it would be considered fraud if she goes for H1B stamping.

Agreed.

more...

Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Above: Rihanna and Nicki Minaj
  • Above: Rihanna and Nicki Minaj

• ramus
    06-19 08:18 PM
    Best way to do is to get it from AAA. If you are AAA member then you will 8 photos free and you can add your spouse for very minimum.

I got 16 photos for $14. They know exact specs of photos that we need.

hot Nicki Minaj On T4 #39;Nicki Grimaj#39; Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:30 AM
  • Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:30 AM

• aquagirl
    05-22 09:31 PM
    Where in the application on the vfs website, can I add another family member? I was not able to find the place to enter another petition no. or passport no.

If we can only take one appointment per family, will the counsulate people review both, my husband's and my H-1 docs together?

Thanks

more...

house Axelle Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj leaves her new
  • Nicki Minaj leaves her new

• adibhatla
    10-09 04:18 PM
    ROW CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES

1st C C C C C
    2nd C 01APR05 22JAN05 C C
    3rd 01JUN02 01JUN02 22APR01 01JUN02 01JUN02

tattoo A dozen april hits (2011) Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj Performs Moment
  • Nicki Minaj Performs Moment

• shivarajan
    09-20 01:46 AM
    have been using mobissimo.com search engine for flights and works gr8. It's searches across all other travel sites. :p

more...

pictures January 20, 2011; Posted by at Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj Super Bass Music
  • Nicki Minaj Super Bass Music

• Anil_s
    07-02 06:48 AM
    Hi Ari,

Thank you for the information.

How Will it affect my H1-B process

Anil

dresses Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:30 AM Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj is flawless.
  • Nicki Minaj is flawless.

• Jimi_Hendrix
    12-13 10:40 AM
    a level playing field for CIR. This is just an attempt to increase publicity on Enforcement work.

Pile of BS. Go to Home Depot here in California or any other hardware store and you see illegals getting on and off the bus. Waiting around the corner in full public view.

more...

makeup Nicki Minaj interview with Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Axelle
  • Axelle

• anilkumar0902
    08-26 11:59 PM
    got similar RFE
    for application original signature
    identity documents

i efiled my 765 and on aug 3rd i got my rfe , i took print out of efiled copy signed it and wrote a cover letter and attached ead copy,ssn copy and passport copy
    and sent it.

they received my response but havent updated my case yet...waiting for it..

please let me know anyone else has similar issues and what was the result..

These days...the status online remains in Reponse received for RFE...once the service center reviews your response..they usually respond back. If you are getting into a job loss risk due to the lack of EAD, then you should create an expedite SR.

Cheers

girlfriend Nicki Minaj Performs Moment Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Flavorwire / 21st Jan 2011
  • Flavorwire / 21st Jan 2011

• previsun
    10-04 11:05 AM
    Not sure if it has been posted before but I came across this on Ron Gotcher's site. Someone posted it from a Chinese EB3 website. Scroll to page 46 and you can see the waiting list details for EB3-India. Disclosure - I make no claims to its accuracy so don't flame me :-)

http://www.eb3chinese.org/resources/E3+Waiting+List.pdf

Is there an equivalent for EB2 in the same website pls ?

Regards

hairstyles Above: Rihanna and Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj T4 2011. Nicki Minaj At Billboard
  • Nicki Minaj At Billboard

• ajaykk
    08-09 10:44 AM
    FAQ #2 - clarified that forms with �Y� designation means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.

Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
    A29. No, the �N� designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the �Y� designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.

Uff this gives me some relief. My attorney has sent my 485 documents on 07/27 and reached NE on 07/30. I'm sure she must have used the old version.

gcadream
    03-12 12:57 PM
    In addition to the above questions:

USICS had stopped the movement of EB2/EB3 dates by not allotting visas and on the other hand they had also added too many restrictions on H1 extension [like valid Purchase Order for all visa extension], no matter you have approved I-140. These days they give H1 extn for only that period of time till PO is valid. That means if the PO is valid for 4 monnths one gets H1 extn for 4 months only and if it 6 mths then extension for only 6 months. This means that after 4,6 months one again has to apply for H1/H4 extensions and again pay all those fees.

This really sucks !!
    Is the intention of all these laws is to catch fraud or kick out all immigrants from this country ?
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

indyanguy
    03-27 01:25 PM
    Can you elaborate on how the franchise thing works with respect to the investment required, the challenges in running one of these and the potential in financial returns?

Just curious to know (and am sure a lot of other people are as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com